Plant based diet to help with the wood?

John

Plant based diet to help with the wood?

Post by John » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:35 pm

Was watching a documentary on Netflix called the "The Game Changer" and just after about 51 minutes into it they do a study with 3 Miami Dolphins football players where the put some contraption on their junk that tracks their erections while they slept after having a meat based meal one day and a plant based meal the next day. The differences were very significant and it was interesting enough that I thought I would share it with you all. I'm a meat eater but it has me thinking about giving it a try. A plant based diet is supposed to help with cardiovascular problems and blood flow. Tired of feeling tired and crappy all the time getting any kind of action back down below would be a bonus.

Lost Sheep

Re: Plant based diet to help with the wood?

Post by Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:15 pm

The chemicals and hormones used to raise commercial meat animals have been accused of changing human hormone levels, increasing inflammation levels and all sorts of things. Some evidence says yes. That is why hormone-free meats are sold.

My girlfriend's Son and Daughter-in-law are on a Ketogenic diet for a couple months now. He feels great! More energy, less joint pain and lost a few pounds, too (though that was not his goal). Daughter-in-Law, not as much improvement in general feeling, but some. I have no report on any sexual effects. Not a subject that comes up around family dinners. :lol:

Healthy/unhealthy lifestyle does affect on all bodily functions. There is no doubt about that. Interesting bit of empirical evidence you found. Thanks for sharing.
Born 1948, After 30 yrs of progressive, unrecognized ED, I slowly accepted the reality (after a LOT of unproductive wishful thinking). Now successfully sexual with an AMS LGX implant 2017-11.