Skin Bridges

Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Skin Bridges

Post by LookingforHelp » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:21 pm

I'm 53 years old and I have 4 skin bridges on my penis. I was circumcised when I was born.

The skin bridges have not caused much of issue for my whole life, but one of my skin bridges is very thin. These bridges are very stretched when I am erect. Lately the thin bridge seems to be getting an abrasion that can be very uncomfortable for a week or so.

In the past, I've thought of getting rid of them, but since they haven't caused any issue I felt it was just vain. But now, it's not only vain.

I have a couple of questions...

1. Is this something a urologist can address or is it something I can that I need a plastic surgeon for?
If an urologist can address this, here are some more questions...

2. I assuming this could probably taken care of with an office visit. True or False
3. Alright, my vain question, I don't want extra skin hanging from my penis, which I'm guessing won't happened. But I'd like to confirm
4. Last vain question, would there be a lot of scaring left?

I have photo, if that helps. I didn't want to post it here in case it was improper. I can provide if you think it would help with the questions.

Appreciate any help you can provide.


Site Admin
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:04 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Skin Bridges

Post by Thomas » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:13 am

I would think a urologist could easily do it? Urologists and pediatricians usually preform circumcisions. I'm not a doctor but think it would be an in office thing, no skin flaps and little to no scarring. Sounds like this has been bothering you for some time now? It would frustrate me to constantly be injuring my little guy taking him out of commission for extended periods of time. Try to research and find a good urologist and make an appointment. I would be blunt about what the issue is when making the appointment, tell them you want to make an appointment to have some bridges removed and if that can be done. Might take a couple of appointments to get it done? One to evaluate and one to do it? Hopefully the urologist has some hot nurses that can give you some extra attention! :D admin

Post Reply